Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just dry brining...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just dry brining...

Have not been on in a while folks. Been working on the house every single weekend and every day I can get a chance. Tonight I pulled these babies out for a little brining, and a reverse sear tomorrow night! Should be dang dang good!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1509.JPG
Views:	111
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	471472

Lookin' forward to the photos.

Comment

Back In th Saddle Again!!!
      So good to have ya back, Brotha!

Comment

Oh yeah, 'twill be delightful.

Comment

They look like a couple of bad ones to me. I’ll be over to dispose of them & keep you alive.

Comment

I just know they are going to be great. What time can I come over?

Comment

• lonnie mac
              lonnie mac commented
              Editing a comment
              Any tome brother! Just bring a sheetrock knife and a nail gun! Gonna be good!

• DWCowles
              DWCowles commented
              Editing a comment
              Ok, I have both.

• jgreen
              jgreen commented
              Editing a comment
              Those are interesting tools to eat steak with. Never tried cutting my steak with a drywall knife.

Tell ya what lonnie mac you don't want me near tools believe me but I'll drag a stick burner with me and cook them up for ya. A couple hours on the low and slow and reversed seared on the open flame! I'll bring my new friend Mr. board sauce too! That way you can keep working and I'll drink beer and keep a eye on the fire. Win win right?

Comment

The little Teres Majors has quickly become one of my very favorite cuts of beef! Dang these things are good!

Power smoking!

Name:	IMG_1510.JPG
Views:	105
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	472083

Cold grate sear...

Name:	IMG_1513.JPG
Views:	113
Size:	147.6 KB
ID:	472084

Name:	IMG_1517.JPG
Views:	104
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	472085

Soooooo good!

Name:	IMG_1518.JPG
Views:	106
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	472086

Comment

• Elton's BBQ
                Elton's BBQ commented
                Editing a comment
                Damn this looks goooooood brother!

Man O’ Man....that looks FABULOUS!

Comment

Great job on that crust. Looks tasty.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here