Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got Beef Ribs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bjohanns
    commented on 's reply
    Both my wife and I Caveman style!

• T-bone
    replied
    Awesome job! Beef ribs are the bomb. We have a local butcher that sells awesome prime beef ribs, but they have a price to match. However, the butcher occasionally offers a discount through Groupon and that's when we pull the trigger on getting our ribs.

Leave a comment:

• fuzzydaddy
    replied
    Beautiful ribs!

Leave a comment:

• KevinG
    replied
    If you have access to Restaurant Depot or Jetro cash and carry, you should check out their meat. I always see beef ribs . I don’t think they’ll cost you that much.

Leave a comment:

• KevinG
    replied
    That there is BBQ! That a Dinosaur bone! That must have been an enjoyable meal. Did you eat it with a fork and knife, or classic caveman style?

Leave a comment:

• Frozen Smoke
    replied
    Took me a long time to find beef ribs worth the time to smoke around here. I finally did but they don't have near the meat those bad boys do! Those look awesome!!

Leave a comment:

• Frozen Smoke
    commented on 's reply
    Those are meaty for sure but $7.27lb is a little much but I would have bought them.

• Huskee
    replied
    Nice! I see an avatar pic in there!

Leave a comment:

• jgreen
    replied
    Boom! Nailed it.

Leave a comment:

• smokin_hide
    commented on 's reply
    Diddo!!... I will be calling the wholesaler on Monday

• Dom
    replied
    Man, those look good. Haven't smoked beef ribs, I'll have to try.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Beef ribs are now our favorite. Good job on these.

Leave a comment:

• 6th Borough BBQ
    replied
    Beef ribs are the best. Please do not tell everyone as I do not want their prices to sky rocket like Brisket seems to have!

Leave a comment:

• HorseDoctor
    replied
    It just don't get any better than that!!!

Leave a comment:

• BourBonQ
    replied
    Nice. Just added beef ribs to the shopping list...

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here