Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little late, but my Christmas prime rib roast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little late, but my Christmas prime rib roast!

I’m overdue sharing my success cooking a 7 bone prime rib roast. I had the ribs removed and cooked those separately to create the jus to serve with dinner. Places the jus under the roast while it cooked to make it delicious.
    Cooked this on my regular old Weber. Used my new Sear n’ Smoke. Worked awesome! Used Kingsford blue bag charcoal and some chunks of pecan wood.
    Here are pics of it on the grill, right after I pulled it, and what it looks like when cut. I followed Meathead’s instructions and had the best prime rib of my life.
    Attached Files

Now that’s a Yule Log!!

Comment

Wow, that looks fantastic! Especially for a Navy guy! I'd say that was right on target. I think you have the kettle dialed in for that cook.

Comment

Edge to edge goodness!

Comment

Yum. Looks awesome. I have yet to do that on my WSCGC, but plan to do one just as you have, SnS and Meathead's recipe all the way.

Kathryn

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Great Job!

Comment

Man! That looks great!

Comment

Nice Work!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here