Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NURSING HOME BEEF POT ROAST W/OVEN ROASTED POTATOES & ONIONS LUNCH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan so sorry to here of your mishap! I hadn't heard about this recent fall. Sounds like you are on the mend though. Start eating the vegetables, ask for double portions of them even. The powers to be will wonder what's going on and let you out by Christmas. Tricia and I send you and Eunice our best and pray your recovery continues!

Comment

HorseDoctor, Skip, ThankYou for Your Well Wishes Gents❗️ At Least Once if Not More Daily I am Reminded of What the Now Deceased @Smarkley's Used to Claim: "Some of The Best Friends I've Never Met are in "The PitMasters Club"❗️ There Ain't No Doubt About It IMHOP
      👍👍🤗👍👍❗️
      ☃🎄🎄 HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOURS 🎄🎄☃
      From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan
      Last edited by Danjohnston949; December 18, 2017, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Heal fast Dan! There is still a LOT of backyard cremating to do....

Comment

Dan I'm another who was in the dark as to your predicament. Get well soon and finish that turkey before it spoils!!

Comment

Glad you’re recovering! I know those folks that are helping you want/need some of your barbecue, so they’re giving you the best stuff!! Eat well and get back to cremating food, Dan.

Comment

PJBowmaster, bardsleyque, kmhfive, Gents, Thanks for Your Concern and Words of Encouragement‼️ I am in the Manor Care Nursing and Rehab Center and I Was Previosly Here in Jan - May 2015, Recovering from My Basement Diving Experiment❓ So I do Know a Lot the People Who Work Here, Many of the Aides and CNA's & LPN's are African Refuges and Offer Excellant Concern and Care‼️ A Good Mental Therapy for a Poor but Proud White Boy Raised Less Than 10 Miles South of Canada in North Central ND❓ I do Bring BBQ to The Starving in the Summer❗️ Candy and ❓ the Other Holidays‼️
              ☃🎄🎄 HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOURS❗️🎄🎄☃
              THANK YOU, ALL‼️
              From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Last edited by Danjohnston949; December 19, 2017, 01:26 AM.

Comment

I had heard of having your A_S in a sling, but I thought it was just an expression. It sounds like you're in good caring hands, though.

Get well soon, Buddy.

George

Comment

• Danjohnston949
                  Danjohnston949 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  George, Thanks a Million‼️ I can Put UP With The Sling❗️
                  The Damned Bed Pan is Insufferable IMHOP❗️❓❗️
                  ☃ 🎄 🎄 HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOURS❗️🎄 🎄 ☃ Dan

Wow, looks really tasty. Honestly, think that young generation should help more nursing homes like this. For example I and some of my friends decided to become nurses. we understand that it is pretty hard, but nowadays there are a lot of training, colleges and courses for different durations and everyone can find the most convenient. All of us have found our colleges using one service there are represented a lot of education programs for nurses of different states. Think that it is great opportunity. More info you can find here. Wish you good luck
                Last edited by JudyRomero; July 15, 2020, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Oh great now you have to drag that skeleton out of the closet!! Now I gotta miss him all over again.

To our long, lost backyard cremator .....

Click image for larger version

Name:	dan.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	877664

Comment

• Steve R.
                    Steve R. commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Somehow, I think Dan would be laughing his arse off at the use of the word "skeleton" there.

Troutman True that my friend. But... I can think of worse things to drag out of the closet. Especially mine and my skeletons.

Always missing Dan and the @@&$*#mutts.

Im always better off for remembering and thinking of him.

Raising a coffee mug to the Backyard Cremator.
                  Cheers!

Comment

I see he is still listed as "Former Member." We had a thread conversation about this and were told it would be changed to something appropriate. That was awhile ago yet nothing has been done.

Comment

• Huskee
                      Huskee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Could also be the recent vBulletin update that broke the custom titles.

• Donw
                      Donw commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks Huskee That explains it. I’m guessing that a few other "In Memoriam" members might be in the same state.

• Huskee
                      Huskee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You're probably right, I'm looking up smarkley and JohnF now...

I was doing some mindless work moving a bunch of material with my backhoe this morning and as my thoughts wandered between various topics 'ol Dan popped in my head to say hello. It's always a pleasure to have a visit from him and it left a nice smile on my face. Thanks Dan!!
                    Last edited by CaptainMike; July 9, 2020, 03:16 PM.

Comment

I had become a clueless new member not too much before before Dan passed, but I got to read enough of his posts to understand why y'all think so much of him.

The weird colors and ❗️❓ in his posts still crack me up. ❗️❓❗️ ❗️❓❗️

I wonder how his Eunice is getting along❗️❓

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here