Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NURSING HOME BEEF POT ROAST W/OVEN ROASTED POTATOES & ONIONS LUNCH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NURSING HOME BEEF POT ROAST W/OVEN ROASTED POTATOES & ONIONS LUNCH

No Telling What Type of Beef Roast❓ Well-Well-Well Done but Tender‼️ No Seasonings that I Could Tell❗️ Surprising the Potatoes & Onions Were Well Prepared and Tastey‼️
    The Balance of the Meal Was a Slice of Whole Wheat Bread w/Butter, a Carton of Whole Milk & Coffee❗️
    Not Too Bad for All the Work I,Ve Done Today IMHOP❓
    ☃🎄🎄 HAPPY HOLIDAYS 🎄🎄☃
    PS: I don't Eat Vegetables, Only Fair to Say❗️
    From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	3 Size:	1.05 MB ID:	424837Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.09 MB ID:	424836Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	3 Size:	1.05 MB ID:	424838
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Danjohnston949; December 17, 2017, 01:08 PM.

How is the PT coming along? Keep at it as you know, it will speed up your recovery.

Comment

Good to hear they are feeding you; you must not be getting on their nerves too bad!

Get well Dan, we need you back in the smoking saddle!

Comment

• Danjohnston949
        Danjohnston949 commented
        Editing a comment
        HawkerXP, Spinaker, I'm Doing a DoubleHeader Response to You Fellers‼️ I Got Some Good News on Wednesday❗️ The Dr, Removed
        the Toe Touch Only Weight Restriction from My Left Leg and Replaced it
        to As It Will Bear‼️ 👍 Been Up With a Walker Every Since!👍
        ☃🎄🎄 NO MORE BED PANS FOR THIS OLD COWBOY 🎄🎄☃
        Thank You for Your Concerns‼️ ☃🎄🎄 HAPPY HOLIDAYS 🎄🎄☃

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Good to hear. Get better, everyday. Danjohnston949

• EdF
        EdF commented
        Editing a comment
        Indeed good to hear!

I was clueless when I saw the thread title and thought you were bragging about how tender your pot roast is.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
        Danjohnston949 commented
        Editing a comment
        Steve R. Thanks for Stopping By Steve❗️ I'm the Clue Less One at this Rodeo‼️ If I Had Clue I Wouldn't be Here extolling the Virtues of another Institutional Meal❓ I tripped BBQ'g a Turkey and Cracked My Left Side Pelvic Bone Below the Weight Bearing Hip Joint‼️
        A Real Pain in the A-S❗️ ☃🎄🎄 HAPPY HOLIDAYS 🎄🎄☃

Sorry Dan - I didn't realize you were institutionalized. PT and nursing home food - take care and get well soon.

Comment

You will be up and at-em before you know it Mr. Dan! You get better now!

Comment

Ya' cain't keep a Good Man down fer long...
          Get well soon, "cuz"!
          Glad to hear some restrictions have been lifted...
          Give my best to Eunice, Lena, an' Belle!

Comment

Dan, I hope you're home with your sweet wife Eunice soon! Healing requires more patience than most of us have. Ask me how I know.

With your magnetic personality and wonderful sense of humor, I'll bet you're the hit of the rehab center. Surely every worker there makes an excuse to drop in and chat with you.

Best wishes to you, and I hope you heal quickly.

Kathryn

Comment

I know the feeling Dan. A year & a half ago (heart) & two yrs prior to that (spine), I had a month long stay in a hospital. The food was ok, but the menu over a month haul was limited. It got to a point where the last week each time, I was looking forward to PBJ sandwiches. Hope yer out soon, then that beef will be a lot better. Hey, what’s the deal with no veggies? What did your mama teach you? 🤠 👍

Comment

RonBlonnie mac , Mr. Bones aka "CUZ", fzxdoc, Kathryn❗️ Gang, I appreciate Your Concerns‼️
                I'm Doing Better than Expected❓ The "Cracks" in the Left Side of My Pelvis are Below the the Hip Joint Load Bearing Plane, therefore Just a Royal Pain in the A-S‼️ Basically Until Wednesday the Doc Had Me
                on a Toe Touch Weight Restriction (-10#'s) on the Left Leg, Bed Pans Only👹❓ On Wednesday the Order was Changed to as The Leg Will Bear❗️ The Problem is Now to Get Over My Sedentary Life Style OWKA
                Dead Ass Syndrome❓ Flat on My Back from 26 Nov thru 13 Dec 2017‼️ I Ain't Superman Anymore❓
                OBTW, Kathryn You are Correct About Half of the People at Manor Care Remember Me From Jan 28-29 2015 When I was Here 4-5 Mo's Recovering From My Basement Diving Activity❓ I've Hauled BBQ and Candy Here Everysince‼️ About 3/4 the Aides and CNA's are Refuges From Africa and because I have Serious Doubts About Pork Being on Their Daily Menu, I usually Bring Chicken, St Louis Ribs and Pulled Pork with Eunice's Baked Beans (3 Beans & Hamburger, Catsup Based, W/Garlic and In a Slow Cooker)
                Dinner Rolls and Condiments Make Up the Balance of the BBQ Snack❗️
                ☃🎄🎄 HAPPY HOLIDAYS 🎄🎄☃ Thank You‼️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan
                Last edited by Danjohnston949; December 17, 2017, 07:31 PM.

Comment

​ Hi Dan
                  you need to get out of there and get home. Hope it happens soon (before Christmas)

pot roast is better smoked. I did the pot luck again this year but I did the pork butt and 2 chuckies. Here’s the pics
                  ​ ​

Comment

Holy crap Dan. When did this happen?
                    I had no idea you got yourself messed up.

It’s great to see that you are still your old self.
                    Enjoy that fine cuisine until you can get back on your way. 🤮

Comment

Dan, my friend, get well soon and hope you are all heal up before Christmas.

Comment

jgg85234, Steve B, DWCowles, Gents, Thanks for Your Thoughts‼️ Know that I'm Not In Too Bad of Shape for the Shape I'm In❓ I Share You Hopes that I Get Released before Christmas❓ As This All Began the Sunday Following Thanksgiving BBQ'g a Turkey for Meathead's Pretty Bird Contest, and I Lost My Balance When Misstepped on an Ext. Cord Plug‼️ OWWTH, Cracked Left Pelvis Bone, 2 Hairline Non-Seperated Cracks Below the Hip Joint, No "Pretty Bird" Pic's, Just a Real Pain in the A-S❗️
                        Well It's Up an At It For This Old Buck, Therapy and All❓
                        ☃🎄🎄 HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOURS 🎄🎄☃

Comment

• bardsleyque
                          bardsleyque commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I wanna see Pain in the A-s pics lol

Get well quick young feller! Just cause it's winter is no reason to hole up and let someone else do all the cooking for you... The more you move, the faster you'll heal. That is assuming you don't fall on your "ash" again! Be careful! Hope you're home for Christmas!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here