Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You just have to love small family butchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You just have to love small family butchers

Was supposed to be picking up 3 tri tips along with a slab of beef ribs. They forgot to set out the tri tips so for my trouble gave me a top sirloin roast for 2.99 lb and said come back monday and pay for everything then Click image for larger version

Name:	20171102_175319.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	236.3 KB
ID:	405398Click image for larger version

Name:	20171102_175353.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	183.9 KB
ID:	405399Click image for larger version

Name:	20171102_171342.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	405400

Wonderful!

Comment

I have a great local butcher nearby. Love them. I also have a local market sort of like a Whole Foods with a great butcher department. I consider myself lucky.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Ok, now what ya gonna do with It?

Comment

• customtrim
            customtrim commented
            Editing a comment
            Well i have half of the sirloin in the sv. I figured i would cook part of it up and take some out to the butcher tben will make some redskin and garlic mashed potatoes gravy with tbe purge, share some with the dogs and maybe a couple other people. Once all that is done i have the ribs cut up and will be starting them for sunday nights dinner

• FireMan
            FireMan commented
            Editing a comment
            customtrim reeeememberrrr, no pics................

• customtrim
            customtrim commented
            Editing a comment
            Well unfortunately i just finished eating it no pictures been kind of a rough day with all that has happened the past week. Hopefully Sunday will have some rib pictures

Roast beef. That sirloin is a great piece of meat. Some times I buy those and cut them up, vac seal and stir fry and grill heaven.

Comment

• customtrim
            customtrim commented
            Editing a comment
            Starting to like it more and more over ribeyes

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here