Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG! Everything he says is right.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

warren012, I'd Eat Your Steaks‼️ All I Need is an Invite❗️❓❓ 🤗😇🤗 👍👍👍👍👍
    Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• HouseHomey
      HouseHomey commented
      Editing a comment
      Those are worth eating without an invite. I don't think I could sneak in though. 😀

I love steak. My last meal on earth; medium rare bone-in dry aged ribeye, baked potato all the way and some corn on the cob. Nice job sir !!

Comment

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too!

I watched a Youtube vid with a guy comparing the standard method and the reverse sear. It sounded like he was trying to debunk the reverse sear. He had is son (who wasn't much of a meat eater) do the taste test with him Both chose the reverse sear. He even cut it to show the same cross section that you did. He was so surprised at how it looked and tasted. I have been doing the revere sear ever since I read MH's book and now cut my steaks a little thicker for it. I even do it for pork chops. That steak looks like perfection. Nicely done.

Comment

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      I find the effect on pork chops makes me especially happy!

• JimLinebarger
      JimLinebarger commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too!

• warren012
      warren012 commented
      Editing a comment
      I saw that video. Not really convincing.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here