Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Costco Prime Whole NY strip loins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Costco Prime Whole NY strip loins

jusyt an FYI. Costco in Harrisburg,PA had whole, prime, NY Strip loins for 9.99/lb...but with a $25 off per package incentive. I calculated that saved me about $1.50/lb with the two I purchased. I trim them 2inches thick and vacuum seal them.....And I bought up all the CAB/choice top sirloin caps, which were $4.29/lb. I was looking for prime caps, but no luck. We like to augment our venison with beef now and again, so the two freezers are now loaded and my wallet is significantly lighter too!

Definitely in a noble cause, though!

Now we may have to head over there in NJ to see whether we get the same bounty. Dry-aged loin, eh?

Comment

• TheCountofQ
      TheCountofQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Ya man!! I'll be looking for your follow up on about a month and a half...

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      Got two 15 lb-ers. Same deal at the Holmdell, NJ store. And they look good!

Thanks for the alert, KevinG !

Sounds like a good weekend!

Comment

I need to peel through there more often on weekdays. I can't get near the place on weekends.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here