Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20 Briskets and 150lbs of Sausage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

success now, quick nap at have to cook for fight night party. only got 45 minutes last night. Click image for larger version

Name:	15098157375601737795202.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	143.4 KB
ID:	406177

Comment

Are YOU pleased with the result?

Comment

• texastweeter
        texastweeter commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes

• richinlbrg
        richinlbrg commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations!!

I see some "boy" scouts there. Nice.

Comment

Oh so cool! Great job. It had to be a blast & ya’ll were lovin’ it, so cool.

Comment

At the end of the event, they sold two briskets that went for $130 each! Not bad for a $25 select that was frozen. Also sold Mason jars of my sauce for $25, which sold out. Made me proud. Couldn't have done it without my dad, and my oldest son! All went to a good cause.

Comment

So great!!!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Must be feeling on top of the world!

Comment

well, its that time of year again, and i was re-nominated for this event. not sure how big of a cook it will be this year, but last year we ran out. will be november 3rd, and when i get more details ill start a new thread. in the meantime i have a small cook coming up for an event that the company i work for is throwung for managment.

Comment

• JGo37
                  JGo37 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Start that thread!

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here