Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's our annual "Bloody Big BBQ" tomorrow...deep into prep right now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    ¡Das wirdet viel spass machen!
    ¡Sehr Kühl!

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    replied
    Man, I like the sound of this! Plenty o'meat, guests to hang out with, what could possibly go wrong? Keep that smoke rollin'!

Leave a comment:

• kmhfive
    replied
    Good luck! Please post pictures of the results! Leave plenty of time for the brisket to hold in a Cambro! I find that 2-4hrs is ideal to bring out the best in my low-n-slow Brisket.

Leave a comment:

• jgreen
    replied
    Yum! Looking good.

Leave a comment:

• Pirate Scott
    replied
    Mm, Mmmm, Good Stuff.

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Sounds like a good time is to be had. Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• JCBBQ
    replied
    "Tongmistress" - that's good! Good luck! Post pics!

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    I'm sure everything will turn out great.

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• It's our annual "Bloody Big BBQ" tomorrow...deep into prep right now...

Every summer on one Saturday in August over here in Germany, The Tongmistress and Yours Truly hold a BBQ for 30-odd guests. Over the years, Brits as we are, it's become known as the "Bloody Big BBQ"

This year the stars of the show will be a total of c. 20lbs of prime brisket...accompanied by our signature 'slaw (PM me for recipe - I don't want it "going public"...) and Cowboy Beans - plus whatever delicious Pot Lucks our guests bring to the table.

Exhibit "A" below is Pastrami-in-the-making, 6-day cured and coated in rub yesterday; I'll smoke this today, then steam tomorrow ahead of meal time. Exhibit "B" is two whole Packers, dry brining and destined for a dose of Big Bad Beef Rub later today ahead of 12 hours slooooow smoking in our two-zone Weber kettle set up: if I get the timing right (!) this'll be out of the smoker right on schedule for the ravenous hordes at c. 17:00 tomorrow.

Wish us luck...

Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender 92.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	157.7 KB
ID:	364351Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender 99.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	364352

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here