Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brisket flat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brisket flat

Brisket flat. Found a few, back in March at Costco, for $0.49.lb. I did not question the prices, and snagged a few. This one is 6 lbs. Put it on at 7:00 am, took it off at 4:30, wrapped and rested for two hours. 225°-240°

This is first time that I started a cook, and left. I had a 10:30 tee time, left the house at 9:00am and got home at 3:00. Grill temp was 230° when I left, and 240° when I got home. Meat temp was 124° and rose to 198° by the time I got home. It was probe tender at 200°. I did not foil. It turned out great!

20170730_065038.jpg

20170730_161818.jpg

20170730_180250.jpg

20170730_180555.jpg

20170730_180608.jpg

Nice. No electronic assist?

Comment

There you go... nothing to it! Congrats on an easy cook!

Comment

Originally posted by EdF View Post
        Nice. No electronic assist?
        Thanks! No assist, , unless the Smoke thermometer counts. I have a lot of SnS cooks under my belt, and my trusty old Performer is dialed in.

Comment

• EdF
          EdF commented
          Editing a comment
          Nah, beautiful Man!

• HawkerXP
          HawkerXP commented
          Editing a comment
          Ive got the same model Weber, love it, just moved up to the metal table. They covered it under warranty too. Very nice looking cook.

Amazing! Great bark.

Comment

Great cook.

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Great lookin' flat!!!
              Fine Job, all around!!!

Comment

Gives new meaning to set it and forget it. BTW, what did you shoot?

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Wow now that is multi-Tasking!! Wonderful outcome

Comment

Wow, Looks Great. Nicely Done Bro !!!

Comment

How did you shoot on the round of 🏌

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here