Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beef production... how it's done.😎

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beef production... how it's done.😎

Being a beef lover and a BBQ & Grilling fan... I find this information interesting. Not all of you will.πŸ™€

I found the team of highly trained monkeys very interesting! 😎

Comment

• Breadhead
      Breadhead commented
      Editing a comment
      Like I said... not everyone will find this information meaningful. I must have missed the monkeys.πŸ€”

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah, when I tried to pull up the link I got an "oops", can't show link at this time & hence " the team of highly trained monkeys were working on it. When I did watch it, it was interesting.

Really interesting! Thank you.

Comment

After more thought, posts like this is what makes this site unique. We all become better for it.

Comment

• Breadhead
        Breadhead commented
        Editing a comment
        i found it very interesting and it clarified the grading system for me. Knowing the entire cow is graded by the marbling at the 12th rib was really quite interesting.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here