Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Following this one...

Comment

Where in Seattle are you cooking? I work downtown, although meat and Friday during Lent don't mix well...

Comment

• bardsleyque
        bardsleyque commented
        Editing a comment
        Downtown Spirits 7th and Bell

Well....I was trying to load pics of prepped "big badda beef"2 briskets,and 4 shoulders but didn't pay enough attention to technique
      my x is out of town till tomorrow so no pics till friday eve or saturday sorry bout that!
      Funney I can build motorcycle engines heck whole bikes but can't store a picture!
      by the way PBCDad the beans and slaw are (gasp) meatless! so come on by

Comment

still no pics not my favorite cook! more to follow

Comment

• TheCountofQ
          TheCountofQ commented
          Editing a comment
          Building tension, eh? Kinda like food being late, people get hungrier, and the food taste better....
          How 'bout some appetizers? How did the cook go, and did you do brisket also, etc...

Well a coworker a I made it down to bardsleyque's setup yesterday, and it was guuuud! We got there as he was slicing the brisket and you could see all the juices running down with each cut. We both got a sampler plate, it was a lot of food! I hardly had anything for dinner cuz I was still full.

Plus I got to meet a fellow Pit member for the first time, which was pretty cool. Bardsley is a really nice guy and we got to talk barbecue for a while. He definitely knows his stuff. He was also nice enough to send us back to the office with a little taste of everything to share with the guys at the office who couldn't make it down. They were all really impressed, even the Texan when he tried the brisket, and I think there will be a bigger crowd of us making the walk if this happens again!

Pic of the plate:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170407_122833.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	217.8 KB
ID:	301872

Me with the chef:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170407_125213.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	163.8 KB
ID:	301873

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here