Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for friday

So I picked up a little chuckie... Click image for larger version

Name:	picClod2.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	300252Click image for larger version

Name:	picClod.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	300253

Gunna be good!!!

Comment

32 pounds?? Am I reading that correctly?

Comment

• bardsleyque
        bardsleyque commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah! 32

A little chuckie? You have an angus farm in shrinkwrap.

What is your gameplan to attack that bardsleyque ? Gonna cook it whole? Cut it up? What kind of gear will be cooking it?

32.21 lbs!!! you da man!!

Comment

That thing would probably feed an entire third world country. Hehe

Comment

Wow, 32 pounds I can't wait to see what your game plan is.

Comment

The ribs from that one might be 18 inches long!

Comment

If you sooo veed that thing it would probably take a year or two.

Comment

O.K. the plan is to cut in half (I so want to cook it whole but I don't want to cook for 24 hrs.)
                I'm serving in Seattle at 11:00 am so I'll start Thurs. about 7:00pm. I'll also be serving brisket (is that redundant?) pulled pork,beans,and cole slaw. My cooker is a 3x5 rotisserie. As prep progresses I'll post more pics.

Comment

Huge hunk of meat! Your menu sounds outstanding. I'm looking forward to your posts.

Comment

Man, that is some hunk of chuck!!!
                    Lookin' forward to yer cook(s)!

Comment

Wow! Don't drop that thing on your foot ...

Comment

Yes its redundant. Good for you!! Serve what you want.

Comment

I like the 'Safe handling instructions' "Thaw in refrigerator or microwave" Hahaha at the microwave part.
                          But it is a beautiful piece of meat... Sooo jealous...,

Comment

Can't wait to see this thing

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here