Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Wife Says I Hit It out of the Park!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Wife Says I Hit It out of the Park!

I have to say that I don't disagree with her. I made two batches of corned beef tonight. One was my homemade,
    using MH's recipe, of course. The other was a chunk of flat corned beef I bought at the grocery store, because we had extra guests over. I kept them separate to do a side by side comparison. I did Kenji's Dutch oven method. I purposely did not tell anyone which was mine and which was store bought. No surprise, everyone picked my home corned beef over the store bought. My wife has not one drop of Irish blood, but loves U2, and basically all things Irish 🍀. She gave me a high five, and said I hit it out of the park! Hmmmm, maybe that means I could get away with some MCS shenanigans??
    Attached Files

Take your bow

Comment

• Thunder77
      Thunder77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you sir!

• customtrim
      customtrim commented
      Editing a comment
      Thunder77 but why did you serve kool-aid with it

• Thunder77
      Thunder77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha! That was green cider. I should have mentioned that.

Absolutely fantastic!!!! I'm with customtrim . Walk tall, bow and smile all night long.

Comment

Looks Fantastic, I could easily gorge myself on that!!!!

Comment

Looks better than that pot o' gold at the end of the rainbow.

Comment

When the umpire says you knocked it out of the park, you knocked it out of the park.

Comment

Looks good to me...👍 Where's the sourdough bread?🤔

Comment

• Breadhead
              Breadhead commented
              Editing a comment
              Any bread will do.👍

• Thunder77
              Thunder77 commented
              Editing a comment
              I did actually make both soda bread and sourdough bread. But it doesn't count, because there aren't any pictures. 😰

• Breadhead
              Breadhead commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep... If there's no pictures, it never happened!

Beautiful!

Comment

Nice!!!!!!

Comment

If I had some of that green stuff, I would lift a glass to your success.

Comment

Bravo! Well done. Enjoy the well-earned accolades.

Comment

L O L, love the comment of Kool-aid. customtrim, you slipped that in so innocently!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here