Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomahawk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That top pic......"Dr. the patient has been prepped for surgery."

Comment

• lonnie mac
      lonnie mac commented
      Editing a comment
      My BBQ buds on FB were laughing at that one. They thought I was playing the "Operation" Game... LOL

• GadjetGriller
      GadjetGriller commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats funny I was gonna post something to that effect but figured I was the only one who would have got the joke Glad to see I was wrong!!

Awesome cook. Have not seen those in Canada, but I saw some at Costco in Phoenix the other day. Will have to try.

Comment

A USDA Prime Tomahawk I bought a few weeks ago... I didn't take picture of the cook but it was good, really good!
      Attached Files

Comment

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Now that is a piece of MEAT!!!! I love those cases at Costco. Just wall to wall USDA PRIME BEEF.

• Breadhead
        Breadhead commented
        Editing a comment
        I know what you mean... I just have to take a pause and stare at that display case! It's a beautiful display of really, really great beef!

Yoo-wee! Look at that thing!

Comment

• Breadhead
        Breadhead commented
        Editing a comment
        Pretty ain't it...😁 I bought that at Costco. They had a special old style butcher display case set up with NOTHING but USDA PRIME grade beef, every cut imaginable... your choice all at about $15 per pound! It was a beautiful thing to see.👍

• Breadhead
        Breadhead commented
        Editing a comment
        That hand... can palm a basketball and is attached to a 270 pound man. Just so you have some scale.👍

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here