Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulled beef with Texas Mop sauce.. on the wsm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulled beef with Texas Mop sauce.. on the wsm

Made pulled beef with a chucksteak on my wsm..

Great video!

Comment

• Elton's BBQ
      Elton's BBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks tbob4!

A fine looking sandwich!!

Comment

• Elton's BBQ
      Elton's BBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      That sandwich turned out great!

I bet it'd go great with lutefisk!

Comment

• Elton's BBQ
      Elton's BBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha yeah indeed.. Smoked lutefisk would be something to try..

what a fun smoke. Love the results!

Comment

• Elton's BBQ
      Elton's BBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Jeff_Carley

Excellent video!

( Willy - With enough aqvavit, lutefisk can be delicious ... ...)

Comment

• MBMorgan
      MBMorgan commented
      Editing a comment
      I still have at least one nearly full bottle of linie aquavit in the bar. Perhaps there will be a toast tonight to the years spent in Stavanger ... no lutefisk on hand though (that will have to wait until the next Sons of Norway Christmas dinner).

• lschweig
      lschweig commented
      Editing a comment
      My wife's grandmother made lutefisk and she says the only portion of that she would eat was the cream sauce with chopped eggs.
      Anything cured in lye cannot possibly be good for you.

• Elton's BBQ
      Elton's BBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm.. maybe i'll try to make lutefisk on my kettle next christmas and post a video of it.. :-)

Beautiful! and great video

Comment

Just reading the title of this topic made me hungry Elton's BBQ . Then I watched your video, and now I'm really hungry! You did a nice job. Thanks for posting the video.

Kathryn

Comment

• Elton's BBQ
      Elton's BBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks fzxdoc and you are welcome!

I thought it was only Americans in Minnesota who still eat lutefisk?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here