Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I failed miserably

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a mighty good looking finished product photo. Good job. Stress is inherent when cooking for folks - especially when it's an event. Give yourself a pat on the back because nothing ever goes according to plan and it looks like you nailed it despite the early complications. Good job. Pour a big drink and make sure you get some leftovers!

Comment

customtrim, I told You You Done Good! But Ain't it Great to Have Someone Else to send You Pic's Lauding the Same? You've got a Job Now!
      Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

So now that you've found your good points and bad points, write, or type up a log on the puter. Start a log book. That way in the future you have a go back to idea on your different types of meat, temps, times etc. congrats on a nice looking failure

Comment

customtrim - what was the verdict when all was said and done? Did you get some take home samples? Were you happy you did the cook?

Comment

tbob4 got nothing from it which is ok
            Been at the hospital all morning for my mom. I did get a text that the customers told the owner that it was one of the best dinners she did.

Comment

• tbob4
              tbob4 commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow - sorry to hear your mom in in the hospital. I hope she is OK. Take care.

• Advantage49
              Advantage49 commented
              Editing a comment
              🙏 prayers.

• fuzzydaddy
              fuzzydaddy commented
              Editing a comment
              My thoughts are with you and your Mom.

Everything should be ok thanks tbob4

Comment

Everything with my mom is ok. During my cook yesterday she had a light scare thinkimg she needed to go to the hospital. Happened again today so my litte sister rushed her and my dad over this morning i met them there she got afew test done and she needs to go back in a week for a follow up. Doc said for 83 she looks better than most kids he sees. She dont eat much of my cooking. What happened yesterday is part of my failure being unable to leave to help her

Comment

• customtrim
                customtrim commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks tbob4 Advantage49 fuzzydaddy

• fuzzydaddy
                fuzzydaddy commented
                Editing a comment
                Good to hear she's ok and thank you for letting us know.

• tbob4
                tbob4 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you for the update!

Customtrim, you can cook for me on my days off anytime!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here