Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I rolled a couple of fatties last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I rolled a couple of fatties last night

No not what your thinking, remember last time you thought I was cooking up a guinea pig, Really. So I got my roast tied up last night not the best job or my favorite figured get the rub on in a couple of hours and fire up both grills, time to make the kettle earn her keep. Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20170211_060308.JPG
Views:	89
Size:	306.0 KB
ID:	273780Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20170211_060413.JPG
Views:	96
Size:	260.7 KB
ID:	273781

Looking forward to the finished product, customtrim .

Comment

That is not legal in my state

Comment

• RonB
        RonB commented
        Editing a comment
        W.A. - move!

• customtrim
        customtrim commented
        Editing a comment
        Not legal here either hope it stays that way W.A.

• TBoneJack
        TBoneJack commented
        Editing a comment
        Not legal in my state either, but it's still estimated to be the biggest cash crop.

Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20170211_083848.JPG
Views:	89
Size:	294.9 KB
ID:	273810 Rubs on O'Leary cow crust

Comment

• customtrim
        customtrim commented
        Editing a comment
        Meat is on both grills 225 cook to 125 then sear to 130 hoping 5 hours giving 6 to play it safe

So have to give credit to this cook to all the members who make this site work and be what it is, and the maverick 733, 2 dots and the pink piggy

Comment

"So I rolled a couple of fatties last night" I knew exactly what you're talking bout .....the meat stuff not the other stuff ...LOL
        Looks great!!!!

Comment

Looks like some fantastic beef is in th' makin'!!!

Comment

That's a lot of meat to feed 5 couples! Looks great.

Comment

• customtrim
              customtrim commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree tbob4 don't know what the actual ending count is, but I think she just wants some to take home

• tbob4
              tbob4 commented
              Editing a comment
              She's going to get some AND be happy with the results. They look really good.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here