Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pastrami Rising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 6 pounds of brisket flat curing right now. Just started it last night. I think I'm going to split it 60/40 pastrami/corned beef. Can't wait!

Comment

2 hours almost too tender. Woohooo!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20161211_125015.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	238.4 KB
ID:	249420

Comment

• RonB
        RonB commented
        Editing a comment
        Jerod Broussard - do you have a sealer now? All you need to do is angle the first seal without vacuum, and then angle the second seal on the other side with vacuum. The seal will form upside down "V". A 16" bag should work this way.

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        RonB that sounds like something that should work. Never thought of having to "V" it. Be nice to hold a whole Yeti of smoked packers at 150 F.

• AZRedneck
        AZRedneck commented
        Editing a comment
        Great idea! Maybe one of the monthly drawings could offer a Yeti full of prime packers!

Beautiful...just beautiful!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here