Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reverse-searing a MONSTER ribeye!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks! I LOLed pretty loudly at your posts Dave. This one is big, not sure it will fit in my printer or on my wall... #honored

Comment

Okay. What happened to the tomato?

Comment

Originally posted by Huskee View Post
        Thanks! I LOLed pretty loudly at your posts Dave. This one is big, not sure it will fit in my printer or on my wall... #honored

Medal like that... You gotta make space. Take down the 29 point buck if you have to

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
          Okay. What happened to the tomato?
          Props man, props. It will go on tomorrow's or Sat's burgers. Tonight was anti-vegetable night.

Comment

That was amazing! Loved the large pictures. I liked the picture of it on the plate before you cut it .. that thing was huge Did you have to share it? LOL

Comment

WOW! Mouth watering re-defined!

Comment

Originally posted by cdd315 View Post
                That was amazing! Loved the large pictures. I liked the picture of it on the plate before you cut it .. that thing was huge Did you have to share it? LOL
                Thanks cdd! No, I'm a bachelor for a few days so 'twas all mine. And I can't move because of it. I can reach the wine though, so we're good.

Comment

Originally posted by smarkley View Post
                  WOW! Mouth watering re-defined!
                  Oh man, I wish computers let you share smells & tastes. It was phenomenal. Start with good meat, and do the right steps and you can easily do it better than any restaurant. You can't get sidetracked with side dishes though.

Comment

THAT is a damn fine looking steak!

"We're not worthy, we're not worthy"

(I particularly like the pic of it on the Smokey Joe because it gives the impression of a gargantuan steak on a regular size grill.)

Comment

Originally posted by The Burn View Post
                      THAT is a damn fine looking steak!

"We're not worthy, we're not worthy"

(I particularly like the pic of it on the Smokey Joe because it gives the impression of a gargantuan steak on a regular size grill.)
                      Thank you sir! It makes it look like a big ol' chuck roast on a regular sized Weber, lol.

Comment

So Beautiful!

Comment

that's freakin' beautiful man....*sniff* *sniff*

Comment

Thanks guys It was tasty, and enough to share. It was so tender it nearly broke under its own weight picking it up with tongs to move to the coals to sear. Cost $20 on sale, but it was worth it. That would've been 4x that in a good steakhouse.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here