Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice chart for beef cuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice chart for beef cuts

Stumbled on to this, don't know if it's been posted before, but pretty nice little chart.

Nice chart, thanks! I know I've seen it before but can't remember where ... which leads me to this suggestion: I'd like to see a new sticky thread (or "channel") for reference material like this. Not unlike a consolidated "reference library" for the Pit.

Comment

Now if only it came in wallet size.

Comment

• EdF
        EdF commented
        Editing a comment
        Refrigerator magnet!

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        Wait! EdF, that would work except I'm not so sure I can haul my refrigerator with me to Costco!

OMG it is a poster and I could put it on the ceiling above my bed just like Rachel Welsh when i was a young man.

On second though my DW would definitely NOT approve of that move in the slightest! No definitely Not in the slightest! Although she might giggle until she thought about what it did to the ceiling finish, and then I would really catch Hell.

Comment

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think I can appropriately respond to that without getting sensored. Good though.

I have this chart and a few others on my iPhone DropBox. Have 1 or 2 or more for pork also. I think we can all agree that it's nice to know where the cut's coming from. Perhaps you have seen the dreaded cut of beef referred to as "Other"? Apparently, Kabobs and Ground Beef come from "Other" - LOL!

-- Ed

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here