Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow

Just picked these guys up today at a local butcher shop. Not as marbeled as I'd like but they'll still be good. Dry brining them tonight and they'll be on the grill tomorrow, each one is 1-1/2 inches thick. Yes, I'm going to have sweet dreams tonight.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20161001_185623.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	130.5 KB
ID:	226326

Tomorrow is going to be a great day! What are you going to season them with?

Comment

Nice looking twins you have there.

Tomorrow, I will be doing a boneless leg o lamb. As much as I want to use my new PBC for everything I think I'll use the kettle with SnS.

Good cookin to you ribeyeguy.

Comment

Just salt and pepper on mine, Montreal Steak Seasoning on my wife's. She loves the stuff.

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
          fuzzydaddy commented
          Editing a comment
          Salt & pepper makes a delicious steak. Hope you and your wife have a great meal.

• ribeyeguy
          ribeyeguy commented
          Editing a comment
          Actually going to experiment a bit. Loading up the SnS with a mix of wood chunks, hickory, pecan and a bit of mesquite. I'm then going to put 10 to 15 ashed over briquettes on top and see what happens. With any luck I'll turn my SnS into a stick burner....or I'll ruin 2 ribeyes and order a pizza.

• Steve B
          Steve B commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey no negatively here!! there'll be great. Enjoy.

Beautiful

Comment

You could have positioned the one on the left a little lower for a better picture. 🙌 👀

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here