Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday Tri-Tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday Tri-Tip

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	92
Size:	136.6 KB
ID:	205784 When the family requests tri-tip who am I to argue? The SnS is the perfect tool for cooking tri-tip.

Attached Files

NICE! I could go for a plate of that right about now.

Comment

• Reds Fan 5
      Reds Fan 5 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Huskee. We have leftovers.

Yeppers, that's how it ought to look.

Comment

• Reds Fan 5
      Reds Fan 5 commented
      Editing a comment
      The boftx seal of approval. I'll take it!

Looking good Reds Fan 5 !!

Comment

• Reds Fan 5
      Reds Fan 5 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Skip. It was a good meal.

That looks mighty fine! Now debating the wisdom of licking the vacuum packed frozen one I've been holding in the garage freezer for a while ... what could possibly go wrong?

Comment

• Reds Fan 5
      Reds Fan 5 commented
      Editing a comment
      MBMorgan, you are a pro. Nothing can go wrong!

That's pretty good looking

Comment

• Reds Fan 5
      Reds Fan 5 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine is not quite authentic, just salt and fresh ground pepper. I am in suburban Chicago but our local butcher (Shout out to Casey's Market!) carries tri tip in the case. Some CA transplants special ordered it, it caught on and is now in regular stock. Our go to steak.

• ecowper
      ecowper commented
      Editing a comment
      That's awesome .... our Costco here in Seattle area carries Tri-Tip .... I like straight salt, pepper and garlic poweder, my wife likes Montreal steak seasoning, and sometimes we do BBBR. Corn on the cob, some crusty bread, and baked potatoes or beans and life is golden! Plus a big, bold wine.

• ecowper
      ecowper commented
      Editing a comment
      If you enjoy baked beans, etc .... Try making pinquito beans with your Tri-Tip. Hard to find, but you can order them from Suzie Q's (http://www.susieqbrand.com). Favorite dessert is strawberry shortcake .... Have that dinner with wine from Santa Barbara or Paso Robles and you're living large!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here