Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skirt Steak Fajitas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skirt Steak Fajitas.

This is a recipe my wife saw on Rachael Ray some time back. It was very timely because all the local groceries had stopped carrying the marinade we liked, and we had run out. Rahcael did the steak inside, but I did chix on the grill.
    So I decide to try this recipe, but I did sub chix for the steak. It turned out really well, and is now my go to recipe for fajitas. I will try this with the steak at some point, but chix will be the normal protein. Here's the recipe:

http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/recipe...steak_fajitas/

The pickled onions - I just thought they looked neat in the ziploc, so I took the shot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	A07Y4950.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	201.4 KB
ID:	191282

The chix right off the grill. They were thin boneless breasts, so they cooked quickly.

Name:	A07Y4952.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	166.4 KB
ID:	191283

This is the way I like my fajitas. I do fold them over and I have to use a knife and fork to eat them.

Name:	A07Y4958.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	216.5 KB
ID:	191284

I'm not a Rachel Ray fan, but those fajitas look good enough to toss a tooth at! Kudos on a very nice cook!

Comment

Hmm...this might be in the works for this weekend...plus a few pitchers of margs.

Comment

I love fajitas. It just seems to me they're like baked potatoes, they get cold in 3 seconds no matter what I do.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here