Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry another Brisket post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry another Brisket post

I know there's already a bunch of brisket posts already but I couldn't help myself. Cooked my first brisket on my Big Joe and it was a success. Use BBBR and made the Texas mop sauce. All was delicious. After joining this site and purchasing new grill, I have been making the best BBQ ever. I'm happy, my wife's happy, and even my 4 year old has been eating the food.

Looks like some fine cow!

You don't ever need to explain yourself when posting a cook around here, the whole point of the Pit is for fellow BBQ nerds to prattle on about a subject that others tire of after only a few minutes of superficial discussion. Well done!

Comment

Passing the four-year-old test is a big accomplishment! Congratulations! Click image for larger version

Name:	kid500-350.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	174421

Comment

First of all. You never apologize for a brisket cook. There is nothing better in BBQ than nailing a brisket cook! Nice work.

Comment

That brisket looks really great - congrats BloomHybrid

Comment

No apologies here (and it doesn't look like you need one from the pic) ... just do what everyone else around here does ... quietly eat your mistakes and move on ...

Comment

Wow, that brisket looks great, BloomHybrid ! Congrats on knocking it out of the park with that cook.

Kathryn

Comment

Hell yes! That is a good juicy looking brisket. That for taking a risk and sharing your success.

Comment

Looks like BBQ and maybe stew to me.

Comment

Made my mouth start watering. Great job!!

Comment

Any left?

Comment

Never apologize for posting a cook here in the Pit...we love pics of BBQ and more

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here