Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snake River Farms Reverse Seared Prime rib with Amazing rib cow crust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using the Igrill 2 probes, love them! The wine was excellent.

Comment

Got this Ace hardware e-mail this morning. An even easier way to make the perfect steak. Why go to all the trouble of reverse searing when you can get great results just by following these instructions?

Comment

• Breadhead
        Breadhead commented
        Editing a comment
        Some people would consider that brown band on the top and bottom of that steak a failure. You don't get the brown band using the reverse sear technique.🤔

• oldsteve
        oldsteve commented
        Editing a comment
        I was just kidding. The average Joe who cooks out 2-3 times a year would probably think this was the gospel. More education is definitely needed.

• Craigar
        Craigar commented
        Editing a comment
        I would have to agree with Breadhead plus you don't get the entire surface charred. Personally I don't really care for the crosshatching.

Looks awesome!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here