Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100% Grass Fed Beef

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100% Grass Fed Beef

This beef magically showed up at my door tonight (Ok, a neighbor’s family owns this place so I ordered it).

Less than 2 weeks old!

Now to see about how to best cook it and what to do with it. It seems like injecting the brisket is recommended? As the title states, this is 100% grass fed and not grain finished.

Attached Files

Turn the brisket into pastrami. Grind the chuck and mix in fat to make burgers.

Comment

• STEbbq
      STEbbq commented
      Editing a comment
      That is actually my main plan! Well, I might use the chuck for chili or sausages too.

Do Not take a chance on messing it up! This is a job for professionals only. Send to:

Panhead John
    69 Dufus Lane
    Houston, Tex.

Comment

• Davek8282
      Davek8282 commented
      Editing a comment
      Panhead John which professional were you thinking of having prepare this for you?

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      Troutman is close by. 🥸

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here