Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam's Club Brisket Availability in Winter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam's Club Brisket Availability in Winter?

I joined Sam's Club about 6 months ago just for the Prime Brisket. So far I've done about one a month. They have been great. I have a 16 pound one in the smoker now since 6:00 AM. I'm using the Fireboard 2 Drive and Pit Viper fan. I was wondering if Sam's Club stocks prime brisket all year round or just in the warmer months. I didn't think to ask the last time I was there, I'm grilling or smoking year round in NYC. Thanks.
    Attached Files

I'm in MI and mine does. Hard to say what yours will do, or what the future hold in general, but I'd say your odds are good.

Comment

Here in Western PA we get them year-round.

Comment

Good to know! Thank you both.

Comment

Not sure which one in NY you are going to but the Sams Club in Elmsford NY has been hit or miss for whole packers, both prime and choice, all year round. Haven’t found a pattern except there is not pattern. Sometimes they have it, sometimes not.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here