Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steak cook on coals...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    I've cooked a few briskets where the ends of the briskets were laying a good 2-3" worth on the coals in the Pit Barrel. Never could tell which ones were laying on the coals to start with.

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    I have had a few people ask me about this. i don't see how this could be a good way to cook anything. I am glad someone finally posted something about it. I am curious to hear what people think of the idea. Right now, I'm with Jon, not going to try it. Well maybe with some really cheap skirt steak, but probably not even then.

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Seen this other places. LOVE Alton but I'm not going to try it.

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    Here's the good link Breadhead and Papa Bob
    Last edited by DWCowles; September 24, 2015, 12:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    started a topic Steak cook on coals...

Steak cook on coals...

What's your take on this?

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here