Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 years and running!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 years and running!

Once again we got together for our anniversary cook. Thick cut Ribeye steaks done to perfection. Was my brother-in-laws, Bob's BBQ, turn to burn them up this year. I supplied the whiskey. He absolutely nailed it again this year. I'd say we are getting pretty dam good at this. The whiskey did not disappoint either. Enjoy the pics.
    Attached Files

That looks really good. And it looks like you all had a good time. May I ask what kind of anniversary you're celebrating?

Comment

• Smokey Tim
      Smokey Tim commented
      Editing a comment
      Wedding anniversaries. 56 years for my parents, 33 years for me and my wife, and 33 years for my sister and brother-in-law. One of the best traditions we have started.

That beef looks legend mate, the smiles are genuine and very big, looks like it was a great day for all!!

Comment

Very nice and congratulations! Isn't it great how food brings people together. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Steaks look Great! Happy Anniversary to all of you!

Comment

Congrats times three.
          Good times with good people can't really ask for more.

Comment

Now that looks like a celebration done very well. Congratulations to all.

Comment

What a great tradition - congrats on many happy years and great job on cook!

Comment

Well done all the way around.

Comment

Looks fantastic! How long/ what temp, were they on the smoke?

Comment

• Smokey Tim
                    Smokey Tim commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Took them up to 120-125. Pulled them off and rested the for about 15 min then 30 seconds on a screaming hot grill. Then rest again for 10 min.

Congrats to all! What a great tradition.

Comment

Congrats!

PBC, PBC, PBC!

Comment

Celebration (enter "Kool & the Gang") Doesn't get much better than that. Congrats all round.

Comment

Homerun on them dudes!!

Comment

Great job, on the steaks and on the marriages.
                          BTW, who got the fourth steak?

Comment

• Smokey Tim
                            Smokey Tim commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Fourth one went into the fridge for later. Was supposed to have it for breakfast the next day but somehow was conveniently replaced by bacon instead. 😆

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here