Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 years and running!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuey1515
    replied
    That beef looks legend mate, the smiles are genuine and very big, looks like it was a great day for all!!

Leave a comment:

• Smokey Tim
    commented on 's reply
    Wedding anniversaries. 56 years for my parents, 33 years for me and my wife, and 33 years for my sister and brother-in-law. One of the best traditions we have started.

• Wedunne
    replied
    That looks really good. And it looks like you all had a good time. May I ask what kind of anniversary you're celebrating?

Leave a comment:

• Smokey Tim
    started a topic 4 years and running!

4 years and running!

Once again we got together for our anniversary cook. Thick cut Ribeye steaks done to perfection. Was my brother-in-laws, Bob's BBQ, turn to burn them up this year. I supplied the whiskey. He absolutely nailed it again this year. I'd say we are getting pretty dam good at this. The whiskey did not disappoint either. Enjoy the pics.
    Attached Files

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here