Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frozen brisket on the smokefire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Interesting. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied
    Looks great Backroadmeats ! Thanks for the post.

Leave a comment:

• STEbbq
    commented on 's reply
    🤷‍♀️

• smokin fool
    commented on 's reply
    STEbbq he posted this some time ago probably 2 years ago so it’s buried somewhere in the archives

• bbqLuv
    commented on 's reply
    Wish her a fast recovery.

• glitchy
    commented on 's reply
    Backroadmeats I never worried about it grilling at high temps, but did have a low and slow cook that ended up with grease sitting in the bottom as the grease and ash mixed and started to clog the drain holes. Luckily it didn’t light up, but always used pans on butts, briskets, etc. after that.

• Backroadmeats
    replied
    Apparently I forgot to shut off the fireboard.. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210924-200917.png
Views:	155
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	1099879 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210924-200925.png
Views:	149
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	1099880

Leave a comment:

• Backroadmeats
    commented on 's reply
    I don't know about that she slept in two office chairs pushed together.. she is still a little peanut!! Poor kid was to sick to eat any of it.

• Backroadmeats
    commented on 's reply
    275-310. I have yet to have a grease fire and we cook hamburgers and brat patties daily.. couple of flare up but nothing worse the a Weber charcoal grill

• bbqLuv
    replied
    Let me see if I understand this correctly, your child was home from school today, so like a good parent, you fixed breakfast and brisket for dinner. Oh my.
    You are due the "Good Patent PBR Award".

Leave a comment:

• STEbbq
    commented on 's reply
    Where is that glitchy post?

• glitchy
    replied
    No drip pan, you’re a brave man. What temp did you cook at for that fast of a cook?

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe trim before freezing in the future?

• Backroadmeats
    replied
    Almost done!! Man this thing smells good!! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210924_165635.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	164.9 KB
ID:	1099788

Leave a comment:

• Backroadmeats
    commented on 's reply
    Yup that was the post I read too. It is sitting at 201 right now. Eight hours to cook a 17 lb brisket from frozen.. I did not think it would go that fast.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here