Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's 3D Print Wagyu Beef....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's 3D Print Wagyu Beef....

Clearly in the just because you can, doesn't mean you should category: Scientists in Japan Made Coveted Wagyu Beef in a Lab Using 3D-Printing

I like that they take their time to explain that it is currently inedible and cost $900 for a 5x5 ml cube.

Part of me cringes, but part of me likes the experimental part of it in case it becomes necessary, and also many times other
    good things come out of experiments like this.

Comment

Just looked at the catalog for my 3D printer and I don’t see a Waygu cartridge. Plenty of cartridges for Turkey Bologna, Turkey Bacon, and Veggie Burgers, but sadly none for Wagyu or Prime cuts of beef.

Comment

Wonder if it’ll taste like wagyu chicken?

Comment

Oooooooh Lovely. What will them come up with next? LOL

Comment

Hard, hard pass!!

Comment

Remember when tofurkey came out, it was supposed to be a hit too...

Comment

Interestin, scientifically, but no thanks, otherwise...

Comment

We are getting closer and closer to having a Replicator. "Tea, Earl Gray, hot."

Comment

Soon we will no idea what we are actually eating and where or how it came to be. It’s already here with artificial plant based meat. Kind of scary to me.

Comment

I can see a future where this idea gets flipped, the wealthy are the only one that eat real meat and the masses are forced to eat plant based cubes

Comment

Soylent Green … hard pass

Click image for larger version

Name:	70BD820A-45D6-4F91-B082-71E9D3314807.jpeg
Views:	90
Size:	111.3 KB
ID:	1089165

Comment

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here