Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whole beef blade eye roast (how to)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RonB
    replied
    Ya might try slicin' off one steak and see how that goes...

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    It's another name for a Chuck Eye roll. That's a nice piece of meat. Slicing into steaks might be the way to go !!

Leave a comment:

• ecowper
    replied
    Actually, I am thinking that doing it Pit Beef style would be fantastic!

If you've dreaded stuff that passes for roast beef and wished you could find the real deal then this Baltimore pit beef recipe is for you.

Leave a comment:

• BigBry
    started a topic Whole beef blade eye roast (how to)

Whole beef blade eye roast (how to)

Friends,

Need some some AR wisdom. Just got back from my local grocery store, and could not resist an amazing deal on a 2.3 kg « whole beef blade eye ». First time I see such cut, but figured no matter how, I would make it good. I was thinking low and slow ´brisket’ or ´chuck roast’ style. But initial research seems to indicate this would be best for either slicing in steaks, or ´à la roast beef’ (ie: medium rare).

Curious, anyone ever worked with such a cut?
    Attached Files

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here