Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plants Converted to Meat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plants Converted to Meat

Call me old fashioned, yup. Call me closed minded, meh, some things just don't interest me. But don't call me late to eat these beauties courtesy of the original plant to meat converter!! And at $10.39/lb I should have bought 10 of them! Meat, baby, meat.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Meat!.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	211.1 KB
ID:	1057868

Plant based meats? Hmmm….That’s news to me. What exactly is it? I haven’t seen nothing here about it🧐

Comment

Name:	10E7A4AB-D477-43E8-BAFD-9EE6C67C3120.jpeg
Views:	172
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	1057878

Comment

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        That's not all he converts them into.

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahahaha!!

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        I change the color of bourbon and wine, just gimme an hour or so.

I convert plants to gas. especially aspargus and brussel sprouts.

Comment

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

• latenight71
        latenight71 commented
        Editing a comment
        I also convert plants and various other edibles into commercially-available plant-based "meat". oh, wait . . . . maybe that's just what it tastes like . . .

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        Nothing smells nicer than asparagus based urine.

Oh just say it, I FART A LOT. Does that mean I am about to be banned because I’m adding to increased global warming?

On another note, that’s a great price on steak. Buy more !!

Comment

Name:	512546_shutterstock_1696604602withtext01_574094.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	1057902

If I understand this correctly, the exhaust from PJ's truck could well produce his next steak.

Comment

I have not been here all day. Been traveling. Gotta love it!

Comment

• CaptainMike
            CaptainMike commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, for some strange reason I was craving a HUGE ribeye steak.

I am about to pull out two Creekstone Prime Ribeyes to cook tomorrow. I plan to fire up the Hasty-Bake with Kingsford Pro so that I will get smoke everywhere. I will consume them with a baked potato that was harvested by someone using a diesel fueled tractor. And eat it on styrofoam plates and drink my wine out of plastic cups.

Happy Saturday!

Comment

• CaptainMike
            CaptainMike commented
            Editing a comment
            Pretty much what we did, with the addition of corn on the cob that was no doubt harvested by a similarly powered farm implement! Bon Appetit!!

Originally posted by ecowper View Post
          I am about to pull out two Creekstone Prime Ribeyes to cook tomorrow. I plan to fire up the Hasty-Bake with Kingsford Pro so that I will get smoke everywhere. I will consume them with a baked potato that was harvested by someone using a diesel fueled tractor. And eat it on styrofoam plates and drink my wine out of plastic cups.

Happy Saturday!
          Man that sound really good!

Comment

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here