Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Can't Believe This Happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Chrz
    replied
    So that is why I moved up a spot on the list...

Leave a comment:

• JCBBQ
    commented on 's reply
    Troutman Jerod Broussard @klflowers

The day I made my last payment to my ex was one the happiest of my life. A literal, figurative, financial and emotional drain. Gone. Poof. 🏆🏆🏆

• JCBBQ
    commented on 's reply
    Ooph.

• Dr. Pepper
    replied
    @tmaan235 Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	6 Size:	78.3 KB ID:	1136939 Then and now.

(Of course, you could probably post the same of me! And of a few of us on AR.)
    Last edited by Dr. Pepper; December 4, 2021, 11:47 AM. Reason: The Fairness Doctrine

Leave a comment:

• tmaan235
    commented on 's reply
    Dunno why, she has always done something for me If she calls I will melt.

• Dr. Pepper
    commented on 's reply
    tmaan235 If she does contact you, I recommend calling 911 and moving out of state. Maybe see if you can get in a witness protection program?

• tmaan235
    commented on 's reply
    So glad to see closure. Got divorced 2 yrs ago, feel your pain. The part i don't understand is that Kirstie Alley hasn't called me yet knowing I am single. Hmmm, have to work on that....

• tmaan235
    commented on 's reply
    HAHA!!! TRUTH!!!

• texastweeter
    commented on 's reply
    Steve R. LIES!!!

• Steve R.
    commented on 's reply
    I read some wise words today: "Alcohol doesn't fix any problems... but neither does milk." 😀

• klflowers
    replied
    So you close this sad missive out, I got an email from them today saying I have until Dec 9 to fix the problem. Bean love reinstated, all is right in the flowers universe. Now I need to find something else to whine about. How about shipping costs for sending toys to the grands for Xmas? Or the fact that FireMan doesn't give a rip? Or that Panhead John is still a member? I'll figure something out.

Leave a comment:

• Caffeine88
    commented on 's reply
    Dr. Pepper I phervently thank you phor enlightening me!! I always thought I was just a cad, and now I can be sophisticated :-) :-)

• Dr. Pepper
    commented on 's reply
    Caffeine88 I agree with you. Farts are always funny. Always were, always will be. My only correction regards the spelling: It's Pharts, that's a medical term, and therefore is fine to use in polite company. You know, like Pharmacy, Physician, etc.

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    Indeed it does!

• Caffeine88
    commented on 's reply
    For some reason, my wife did not appreciate me teaching that one to the 6-yr old! He thinks it hilarious. Because it is!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here