Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Can't Believe This Happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should all email [email protected] to show our support for klflowers. We could also hammer their Twitter feed @ranchogordo but don’t want to without the OK

Comment

Kill, gimme a break! You get kicked out of a bean club & you proceed to post & whimper & whine about it? And then, umpteen members of the prestigious Pitmaster Club answer the dadgum post. And then, I spend a few minutes responding to the balderdash crappola. as my Ma used to say, "I need my head examined" & I need to question my purpose in life & how I am going to proceed after this incident.

Oh, a bean song? ya"ll are hosin me right?
      Last edited by FireMan; December 1, 2021, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• bbqLuv
        bbqLuv commented
        Editing a comment
        The more our friends here whimper and wine the better I feel about myself. Misery loves company.
        klflowers don't stop now.

• Dr. Pepper
        Dr. Pepper commented
        Editing a comment
        I love whine! 🍷

• bbqLuv
        bbqLuv commented
        Editing a comment
        "AZZ" is actually spelled "Donkey" and not to be confused with a Moscow Mule. Here, here I will drink to that.

Never trust a bean club! oh wait, it was something like that…..

Comment

Sorry for your loss. 😕 we're here for you.

Comment

Heaven Sakes, Brother...

Ya did call em, didn't ya? Right?

If'n yer gonna keep bein a customer, gonna havedta update yer CC#, anyhow...

Now would be a good time, an I'd havedta reckon, git ya back in th Bean Club...

Folks' CC Info changes alla th time; any good bidness gonna wanna work wit dat...

Comment

• klflowers
            klflowers commented
            Editing a comment
            I called them but I got an answering service. We will see if they call me back

I really don't understand the big deal, The Bean Club really?
          I tried to make BBQ beans, but they fell through the grill. SWMBO suggested I use one of those BBQ Grill Mats, Problem solved, smoked beans to make BBQ beans to go with my PBR.

Comment

I realize your bean club was special to you, just remember they sell beans locally. I’ve been forced to live on locally purchased beans for 69 years. As a veteran of two divorces I learned, always take the high road, you have to come out with your self respect intact. Laugh a little, I drew a cartoon and hung it on my office wall. It showed some pretty beat up looking guys going through a door that said divorce court above it. Below it I wrote " Give me your poor, tired huddled masses, longing to be free". There are a lot of really good people out there, you’re one of them.

Comment

• klflowers
              klflowers commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks. I am OK with the divorce, it has been mostly amicable. And I am going to tell everyone I know that a renowned pitmaster said I am good people lol

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              I have Th DCR*, as well... >no emoticon<

After that, why, I actually recalled what alla th 'Ol Timers' (bor was tryin to learn me, when I was still in kneepants:

"Sony, lemme tell ya this , from experience:

Dontcha never go, an gitcherself done hit by th same danged train, twicet, Boy..."

Would gladly pay good money to have seen that poster ya made, even if it was with pastel Crayons, after takin LSD, Brother

*Divorce Cross Ribbon
              Last edited by Mr. Bones; December 2, 2021, 11:06 PM. Reason: Hang tight, Brother @klflowers ! (Y) 867=5309 * my number that ya all ready danged danditty know

That must have raised your pulse. Hope you feel better for spilling the beans.

Comment

• klflowers
              klflowers commented
              Editing a comment
              Beautiful

KL, best of luck, I feel the pain of corporate "Don't care"

Comment

Bourbon or scotch fixes everything.

Comment

• Steve R.
                Steve R. commented
                Editing a comment
                I read some wise words today: "Alcohol doesn't fix any problems... but neither does milk." 😀

• texastweeter
                texastweeter commented
                Editing a comment
                Steve R. LIES!!!

• tmaan235
                tmaan235 commented
                Editing a comment
                HAHA!!! TRUTH!!!

So you close this sad missive out, I got an email from them today saying I have until Dec 9 to fix the problem. Bean love reinstated, all is right in the flowers universe. Now I need to find something else to whine about. How about shipping costs for sending toys to the grands for Xmas? Or the fact that FireMan doesn't give a rip? Or that Panhead John is still a member? I'll figure something out.

Comment

• tmaan235
                tmaan235 commented
                Editing a comment
                So glad to see closure. Got divorced 2 yrs ago, feel your pain. The part i don't understand is that Kirstie Alley hasn't called me yet knowing I am single. Hmmm, have to work on that....

• Dr. Pepper
                Dr. Pepper commented
                Editing a comment
                tmaan235 If she does contact you, I recommend calling 911 and moving out of state. Maybe see if you can get in a witness protection program?

• tmaan235
                tmaan235 commented
                Editing a comment
                Dunno why, she has always done something for me If she calls I will melt.

@tmaan235 Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	6 Size:	78.3 KB ID:	1136939 Then and now.

(Of course, you could probably post the same of me! And of a few of us on AR.)
              Last edited by Dr. Pepper; December 4, 2021, 11:47 AM. Reason: The Fairness Doctrine

Comment

So that is why I moved up a spot on the list...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here