Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Can't Believe This Happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim White
    replied
    Oh man. I feel your pain. Even though I haven't joined their club. I do, however, have half a pound of their garbanzos simmering as I write this. They are in spicy chicken broth with onion, garlic and jowl bacon grease. Once they are mostly cooked, I'm adding collards and rainbow chard (and throw the jowl bacon back in). I have no idea what to call it, but if you start driving now, there should be some left by the time you get here.

Leave a comment:

• Murdy
    replied
    That does not speak well of Rancho Gordo's customer service. Cards get rejected all the time for all sorts of reasons. Sometimes you get a new card and forget to update your info. I'm surprised they didn't give you a courtesy call and give you a chance to update your information.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainMike
    replied
    Life goes on, brother. You'll grieve, you'll weep, and then you'll pull yourself together, dry those tear-stained eyes and then resolutely rejoin the bean world! You got this!!!

Leave a comment:

• Panhead John
    replied
    Call em and explain what happened. I’ll bet they would try to take care of you.

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    started a topic I Can't Believe This Happened

I Can't Believe This Happened

So one of the problems with divorce is the unraveling of shared assets, such as credit cards. During the process we closed all of our shared accounts and opened individual ones. Unfortunately one of the cards I closed was the one attached to my Rancho Gordo bean club membership. They tried to charge for the latest shipment and it was rejected, so they kicked me out. Now I am back to the end of the line

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here