Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Can't Believe This Happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panhead John
    replied
    Actual demonstration of how a post here can turn on a dime Troutman

click image for larger version  name:	image_160610.jpg views:	2 size:	47.5 kb id:	1135474
    Last edited by Panhead John; December 1, 2021, 03:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    I had chili last night (and yes, I am an unapologetically staunch beans-in-my-chili guy) and man oh man, I left the elevator in a bad way for the people after me a couple times.

• fzxdoc
    replied
    Oh the inhumanity of it all...

K.

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    commented on 's reply
    I know that song by heart, thanks to my Dad and 5 brothers. That and "Here, pull my little finger." Sigh.

Kathryn

• 58limited
    commented on 's reply
    Instead of typing it all out, here is a link to just about every version/verse of the Beans song: https://songlyrics1100.blogspot.com/...art-songs.html

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, my retirement dreams have been delayed for at least 4 years. And the mortgage that would have been paid off in a couple of years will never be paid off. But like a guy told me a few months ago, it is worth it. Losing out on the bean club though - now that is a blow

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    They have. I was in a panic, then I looked in my cabinet and thought oh well, I won't run out any time soon...

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    All of that. The beans are pretty amazing - hands down the best beans I have ever made. If you like beans, order a couple of bags and check them out

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    On my way...

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    They sent me an email but I read so many work related emails that my personal email gets neglected. Huskee, now that you mention it, I need to change the card that is on my AR account. If you guys kick me out I would be lost lol

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    It's not like I need more beans lol. I just like the idea of it.

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I called them and got an answering machine. I left a message.

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Bummer. I had almost $6000 of high interest debt practically dropped in my lap when the last one moved out. All I could do was laugh, two weeks earlier I got ticked off cause I thought I had a total of $1500+ of surprise high interest debt. No so buddy, you got almost $4400 more headed your way!!

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    So did the Meister who Sprang from Spring make a funny ??

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    So what happens in the bean club stays in the bean club? Hell, I'd join if they had neato packaging alone !!!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here