Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Can't Believe This Happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bbqLuv
    commented on 's reply
    The more our friends here whimper and wine the better I feel about myself. Misery loves company.
    klflowers don't stop now.

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Heaven Sakes, Brother...

Ya did call em, didn't ya? Right?

If'n yer gonna keep bein a customer, gonna havedta update yer CC#, anyhow...

Now would be a good time, an I'd havedta reckon, git ya back in th Bean Club...

Folks' CC Info changes alla th time; any good bidness gonna wanna work wit dat...

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    I post and whimper and whine all the time. I thought that was what I am here for. And your ma was kind, mine was more like get your head out of your azz son. The advice might not have took

• RichieB
    replied
    Sorry for your loss. 😕 we're here for you.

Leave a comment:

• smokenoob
    replied
    Never trust a bean club! oh wait, it was something like that…..

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    We got dem dere crappola stories fer sure!

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    Panhead John , that’s what I mean! 💩

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Uhh prestigious?…. Did you SEE our fart posts?

• FireMan
    replied
    Kill, gimme a break! You get kicked out of a bean club & you proceed to post & whimper & whine about it? And then, umpteen members of the prestigious Pitmaster Club answer the dadgum post. And then, I spend a few minutes responding to the balderdash crappola. as my Ma used to say, "I need my head examined" & I need to question my purpose in life & how I am going to proceed after this incident.

Oh, a bean song? ya"ll are hosin me right?
    Last edited by FireMan; December 1, 2021, 05:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bmillin
    replied
    We should all email [email protected] to show our support for klflowers. We could also hammer their Twitter feed @ranchogordo but don’t want to without the OK

Leave a comment:

• Clark
    replied
    @kflowers As they would say in Mexico..."Como esta frijole?" Translation: "How you bean?" Hang in there, buddy, and it will all work out.
    Last edited by Clark; December 1, 2021, 04:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Geese I got you both beat. When I ditched my first I had to give her half the value of our house, in cash, PLUS pay down her brand new Buick Riviera. Talk about eating ramen noodles for an extended period. It's been like 35 years and I can still feel the pain.

• Troutman
    replied
    Yea this circus has 3 rings worth of clowns, with Panhead John the ring leader...

Click image for larger version

Name:	interesting man 02.jpg
Views:	351
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	1135488

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    No gas, maybe. But at times, lots of hot air! RonB

• RonB
    commented on 's reply
    Huskee- yes, and no gas from Ar either. It's a win - win!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here