Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Can't Believe This Happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    I have Th DCR*, as well... >no emoticon<

After that, why, I actually recalled what alla th 'Ol Timers' (bor was tryin to learn me, when I was still in kneepants:

"Sony, lemme tell ya this , from experience:

Dontcha never go, an gitcherself done hit by th same danged train, twicet, Boy..."

Would gladly pay good money to have seen that poster ya made, even if it was with pastel Crayons, after takin LSD, Brother

*Divorce Cross Ribbon
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; December 2, 2021, 11:06 PM. Reason: Hang tight, Brother @klflowers ! (Y) 867=5309 * my number that ya all ready danged danditty know

• texastweeter
    replied
    Bourbon or scotch fixes everything.

Leave a comment:

• tmaan235
    replied
    KL, best of luck, I feel the pain of corporate "Don't care"

Leave a comment:

• tmaan235
    commented on 's reply
    Huskee, BAD BOY!
    I'm jealous.

• bbqLuv
    commented on 's reply
    "AZZ" is actually spelled "Donkey" and not to be confused with a Moscow Mule. Here, here I will drink to that.

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Clark. New chapter is how I am looking at it.

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks. I am OK with the divorce, it has been mostly amicable. And I am going to tell everyone I know that a renowned pitmaster said I am good people lol

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    I called them but I got an answering service. We will see if they call me back

• Bkhuna
    commented on 's reply
    I'd call it delicious.

• holehogg
    replied
    That must have raised your pulse. Hope you feel better for spilling the beans.

Leave a comment:

• Oak Smoke
    replied
    I realize your bean club was special to you, just remember they sell beans locally. I’ve been forced to live on locally purchased beans for 69 years. As a veteran of two divorces I learned, always take the high road, you have to come out with your self respect intact. Laugh a little, I drew a cartoon and hung it on my office wall. It showed some pretty beat up looking guys going through a door that said divorce court above it. Below it I wrote " Give me your poor, tired huddled masses, longing to be free". There are a lot of really good people out there, you’re one of them.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Pepper
    commented on 's reply
    I love whine! 🍷

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    Troutman don't worry I've been paying off a Mazda CX-9 and hopefully I can pay it off about a year early in March-Mayish

• bbqLuv
    replied
    I really don't understand the big deal, The Bean Club really?
    I tried to make BBQ beans, but they fell through the grill. SWMBO suggested I use one of those BBQ Grill Mats, Problem solved, smoked beans to make BBQ beans to go with my PBR.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here