Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The real deal... I doubt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The real deal... I doubt.

Found these on the shelves today while looking for some Hoisin Sauce. I doubt very much they are Weber Sauces just like the briquettes sold in Weber packaging are not the same as those sold in the US.
    They do charge a whole lot more than other products because of the branding.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200731_105108.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	211.1 KB
ID:	889282

I used to see that brand at a home Improvement store here in the states called Lowe's. But I've never tried it. Around 20 years ago there was a Heinz brand 4 the Canadian Market that I could get at a liquidation retailer that was pretty good. The regular grocery stores did not have it.

Comment

• holehogg
      holehogg commented
      Editing a comment
      I suspect this is a local product just dressed up. I don't buy BBQ sauces anymore. Homemade is so much better.

I think ya answered yer own question. 🕶

Comment

Agreed most likely a generic brand with a few different ingredients in it to make it different
      Add a eye of newt, wing of bat, while new ballgame

Comment

• holehogg
        holehogg commented
        Editing a comment
        Think leave bats out of the equation for the time being☺

• smokin fool
        smokin fool commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh yeah, toe nails then, cut bats out

• TJMagneto
        TJMagneto commented
        Editing a comment
        Skip the bat, might catch Wuhan bat syndrome.

Would have to see the back of the label.

Comment

For $51.99/btl, that’s a steal!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here