Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBQ Sauces for the gang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBQ Sauces for the gang

Made Huskee's Original Shawsh, Orange-Jalapeno Shawsh, some moidified KC Style BBQ Sauce, some modified Kentucky Holler' Bourbon BBQ sauce, Pickled Jalapenos, carrots and onions and Cowboy Candy for family and the gang for Christmas. Was well received. They all said no more buying commercial sause. I think I created a monster.
    Attached Files

Was there a consensus on the favorite of all those sauces? I've not tried making any of them myself, being basically lazy, so if you steer me towards the best one first, I may get up the energy to make it!

Comment

That Huskee shawsh is great. Get high marks every time I make it. Congrats on the rave reviews from the family!

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        #honored

Many commercial BBQ Sauces taste like salty pancake syrup. I like to think my Black Swan Gourmet BBQ Sauce is different. http://www.BlackSwanCompany.com
      Last edited by Max Good; February 6, 2020, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here