Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Bay hot sauce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Bay hot sauce

That's interesting.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Didn’t know they are doing a hot sauce but Old Bay is a staple here in the house. We still send care packages of Old Bay to friends and family who have moved to places where it isn’t readily available. Will have to try and maybe add it into the care packages next time.

Comment

• Red Man
        Red Man commented
        Editing a comment
        I grew up in MD and love old bay. I was surprised to find it easily here in the Pacific Northwest. If it’s available here, I’m surprised it’s not available everywhere.

We are hot sauce junkies - we have a shelf in the cupboard dedicated to hot sauces. I'll have to add this one.

Comment

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't laugh Mr. Bones but I actually did fall out of a tree when I was a kid. It was a pine tree and I bounced off each branch on the way down.

• klflowers
        klflowers commented
        Editing a comment
        Mr. Bones, what is the name of the book? I could use some good bed time reading. Steve B, I think Bonsey has a point. I also fell from several trees as a youngster.
        Last edited by klflowers; July 1, 2020, 06:49 AM.

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        klflowers I will have taken look what th hot sauce book title is exackly, when I git home from work today.

I like everything else Old Bay, so I'm assuming the hot sauce is good, too. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

My eyeballs started sweating just looking at it!

Comment

I too am a hot sauce junky, and buy Frank's by the gallon at Sam's Club. I'll have to keep an eye out for this at the grocery store, just to try out a new flavor.

Comment

It sold out in an hour.

Comment

There are far too many hot sauces out there for me to try them all at the rate I use them.

Comment

It sold out online in an hour but Local area grocery stores do have them on the shelves. I would suggest getting one if you can get your hands on it. They will be making this year round available so if you dont grab it now you can get it later.

Comment

Here's what I like, the Bloody Mary recipe.....

Comment

• Hulagn1971
                    Hulagn1971 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yum!

• fzxdoc
                    fzxdoc commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh day-um.

Kathryn

• pjlstrat
                    pjlstrat commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh YES!!!!!

Capitalism at it's best. You can get a jar on Ebay for around $40.00.

Get the best deals for old bay hot sauce at eBay.com. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items!

I think I'll wait...

Comment

• fzxdoc
                    fzxdoc commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Now that's rich. Literally.

K.

Looking forward to using on wings.

Comment

Look at what just arrived! I’ll try it soon.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	0FC3DB6C-8E8F-45AC-8D14-3E0C3BA3B79C.jpeg
Views:	603
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	799989

Comment

• Hulagn1971
                      Hulagn1971 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Where did you purchase?

• fuzzydaddy
                      fuzzydaddy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hulagn1971 my son bought it and shipped to me. I think he probably bought it off eBay for quite a bit.

Gonna havta keep my eyes open for that one.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here