Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The With It Wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The With It Wife

Every Sunday I make a big batch of Huskee's Original Shawsh.
    The wife was on her way to the shops and I needed some molasses so I asked to get me a bottle.
    10 minutes later I get a call asking me if I'm making BBQ sauce.
    Yes.
    Have you got OJ.
    Ummm.
    It's the ingredient that's not always in stock at home and most weekends I end up having to head off to the store to get some after placing all the ingredients on the counter.
    She is definitely getting With It.
    Just wish she'd stop remarking that she can't believe I still need to check the recipe to make the shawsh.

This is a really good BBQ sauce imho and if you haven't made it yet give it a try.

#honored You made my morning! I remind my wife occasioanlly that "my shawsh is internationally famous, I know a guy in South Africa that makes it for his friends!" And I get the fake excited thumbs up sign or a feigned "woo hoo!" from her. Sometimes I think she fakes being not impressed because she's really SO impressed but doesn't want to let me know that. Or something.

Comment

• SmokingSteve
      SmokingSteve commented
      Editing a comment
      quoting ..."(@RonB Kinda makes ya wonder what else she might be fakin' - just sayin' )"

I've often wondered, if you can't tell the difference,...does it make a difference?

On a serious note, sounds like you are a very fortunate man!
      Last edited by SmokingSteve; October 13, 2019, 10:33 AM.

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Ouch lol RonB 😂😂

• Thunder77
      Thunder77 commented
      Editing a comment
      🤪🤪🤪

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here