Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best HOT BBQ sauce in Da World.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best HOT BBQ sauce in Da World.

Even mixing 50:50 with a tame sauce, it still brings the heat.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010133.JPG
Views:	162
Size:	147.8 KB
ID:	64152

Where can I get it

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
      Jerod Broussard commented
      Editing a comment
      You need to search the net. Amazon is currently out. I think wal-mart might have it available online, I may be thinking of the sweet cognac. It mostly comes in a case of 12 (share with the family ). It is by our very own Max Good. He has others, but I LOVE this one the best. The sweet cognac is gooood too.

www.blackswancompany.com I think is the website.

I'm a HUGE fan of the Sweet Cognac. But we're wusses here when it comes to heat.

Comment

Aw shucks guys. We're working with a new domestic distributor, so I'm not sure what the heck is going on right now. If you order some at our Black Swan website, let me know what happens because that runs through our current distributor.

I do believe Beso Del Fuego is the best hot BBQ Sauce on the market. Don't you hate it when the label says hot, but it's not. And how about when it's hot, but no flavor. Beso is made with fresh jalapenos and habaneros. It's the real deal. And Sweet Cognac goes great with rubs. The tart flavor of the oranges and fresh ginger with the cognac aromatics AHHHH. But then...I'm partial. Thanks for the kind words guys!

Comment

... Don't you hate it when the label says hot, but it's not.
        Absolutely!

I will try getting some of each... thanks!

Comment

I just order a case of the "Kiss of Fire" from the website Max.

Comment

• DWCowles
            DWCowles commented
            Editing a comment
            Dang, I should of went to Walmart first bc it's $10 cheaper plus free shipping. Could have save over $30
            Last edited by DWCowles; February 19, 2015, 10:45 PM.

I need a sampler, too many flavors to try and too picky a family.

Comment

• Max Good
            Max Good commented
            Editing a comment
            Working on it. AmazingRibs.com keeps me mighty busy. Thanks for your interest!

Dangit .. Max Good is there a chance your new distributor will ship to Canada? I'd love to try your 3 pack sampler

Comment

• Max Good
            Max Good commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't think so, but we'll see. Also, right now I don't have a sampler. Dang I better make one huh?

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            Max Good looks like you might be able to retire early w/ all these new orders you'll be getting now!

I would recommend you make more than just one, Max! I'll probably order one of your samplers too, so make a couple!

Comment

Max Good mentioned Habaneros, that's when I stopped reading. LOL

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
              Jerod Broussard commented
              Editing a comment
              It ain't THAT bad, meaning I don't have any repercussions the next day. I can't say the same for cayenne pepper. Course this stuff is waaaaaaay more palatable than cayenne.

• Max Good
              Max Good commented
              Editing a comment
              It's not stupid hot, but like I said: I hate it when the label is stamped HOT when it's actually LAME.

Max Good , well, Max, you've got some great customer feedback going here...I'll place my order now for the sampler pack that I just know will be coming out soon!

Comment

WHOA! Check it out guys. One of my etailers has a gift set: http://www.insanechicken.com/black-s...-gift-set.html

Comment

How about this. Black Swan is one of the Top 100 BBQ Sauces in the world!
                http://www.bbqsuperstars.com/top-100...-in-the-world/
                Boy more people are selling this online than I realized.

Made in the USA Guys. Here we are on the shelves in Belgium. One of our European readers sent this to me.

Comment

Max, you really need your own thread on your sauces here.

Comment

This stuff really is the bomb.....I can see why so many peeples would be selling it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here