Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best bbq sauce to use as a glaze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For ribs I've been using blues hog mixed with some Texas Rib candy sauce. Just add the Rib candy to suit your taste.

Comment

I made Chris Lilly's Spicy Apricot Glaze but added a bit more cayenne pepper and used on Gammon.
      Have not used on ribs but after using it I immediately thought it would work well on ribs.

Comment

I have used a lot of them. I started years ago doctoring up Kraft BBQ sauce with onion, garlic, cayenne and honey, moved on to Bulls Eye for awhile - they make a spicy one that is pretty good, but it is hard to find. Fell into a temporary love affair with Bone Sucking Sauce for a few years. Now we are back to Sweet Baby Rays most of the time, with some red pepper flakes or cayenne to spice it up. Looking for some Blues Hog to try - looks like the closest I can find any is in north Georgia. Ironic, right - I got to go to GA to get some TN red BBQ sauce...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here