Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Me BBQ sauce....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show Me BBQ sauce....

My sister and her husband came to visit for the holidays and brought me this sauce straight from mid-Mo.
    i think I’m set for the year now. Click image for larger version

Name:	0807E49C-2926-45B9-98C0-2DB3B6A46905.jpeg
Views:	212
Size:	157.7 KB
ID:	437507
    Attached Files

A year or 10...

Comment

I take it you like it?

Comment

I do. It never has to be refrigerated and the flavor is great on just about any meat I’ve found.
        Probably not good for you since "it never has to be refrigerated"😜😳

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
          Jerod Broussard commented
          Editing a comment
          Just means they did it right.

Now that's a real good bbq sauce. You're all set :-)

Comment

• aladdin4d
          aladdin4d commented
          Editing a comment
          Believe it or not, they have shipped pallets of sauce to Sweden!

256 servings per container..................................I see a lot of sticky / finger licking food on your horizon.

Comment

Now you got me looking at their website thinking of ordering some of this sauce! Anyone want to split a "case of gallons"?

Comment

It doesn't have to be refrigerated because in the 1 tablespoon (15ml) serving size that is referenced there's is almost 2 teaspoons of sugar and about 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Add some vinegar and boom, nuclear war proof.

thats why it's delicious 😀 But it's gluten free though.

Comment

• jfmorris
              jfmorris commented
              Editing a comment
              So you are holding out for a gluten filled version of this sauce I take it?

• HouseHomey
              HouseHomey commented
              Editing a comment
              jfmorris haha you caught that. That was fast. I was lol when I wrote that. (Insert music here) "I love the smell of gluten in the morning!"

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              I jus' buy gluten on Amazon, add it in...

That's a lot of sauce

Comment

If it’s got gluten, sugar, salt, fat, no refrigeration then I’m good. Just not into the Costco buy it by the case deal

Comment

Any chance someone could post of photo of the ingredients list?

Comment

• Butchman
                  Butchman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I really do like this sauce, it’s unlike any other imo. Ingredients in post below

I was thinking of getting some until they tacked on the shipping..... $16+ just in shipping one pint.....

Comment

I too buy BBQ sauce by the gallon. Head Country BBQ sauce from Oklahoma. Here's a true story, about 15 years ago I was in Kansas City, MO for a wedding. Being there I asked a group of the Kansas City natives what BBQ sauce they use. They pull me aside, look over their shoulders to see if anyone is eavesdropping and they all tell me they get their sauce from a company in Oklahoma.... Head County. "Not Kansas City", I said. They all shook their heads, put a finger to their lips to be quiet and said "no". Been ordering it online it ever since.

Comment

• HouseHomey
                    HouseHomey commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's funny

The ingredients list as requested: Click image for larger version

Name:	2E8920E4-1DAD-4F39-BB30-5CB933343E7A.jpeg
Views:	217
Size:	158.6 KB
ID:	437874

Comment

• Willy
                    Willy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Mucho grassyass and thanks!

One interesting note: The Worchestershire used in Show Me has about 3 times the number of ingredients used by Lea and Perrins.

It’s sold on amazon as well.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here