Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of sauce do you like on pulled beef?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Show Me sauce Is excellent on the chuckies I’ve smoked imo.

Comment

Am I the only one that likes horseradish sauce on beef?

Comment

• Butchman
        Butchman commented
        Editing a comment
        I love horseradish on prime rib mainly.

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        You know I like horseradish, but I decided definitively over the holiday I do not like it on my red meat. I kind of knew it already, but I finally articulated it out loud and now I'm done. I made some elk steaks and opened a jar of horseradish because my girlfriend wanted it. So I put some on my plate too. It was then that I realized that all I tasted was the horseradish.

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Nah, I still love horseradish on beef...

I love a little horseradish sauce on a slice of prime rib or a cold roast beef on rye sammich. On smoked beef, not so much. Sweet Baby Ray’s "Sweet and Spicy" does me just fine on pulled beef.

Comment

A1...

Comment

I did try MH’s homemade Kansas City bbq sauce with beef ribs once and it was good.

Comment

I use a thin, bold, vinegar based sauce. Oh, and I always add the au jus from the foil too, that is a must.

Comment

• Spinaker
              Spinaker commented
              Editing a comment
              Almost? Steve R.

• Steve R.
              Steve R. commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, nobody has ever had to remind me to eat the meat when I'm using the au jus, so that's about right Spinaker.

• Spinaker
              Spinaker commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL Steve R.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here